There’s no doubting that Keelings berries are the perfect snack, light, healthy and oh so delicious! And with these recipes there are now the ideal drinks to wash them down with.
Sweet, refreshing and full of taste, you won’t find a better compliment to Keelings berries than this fantastic raspberry punch.
- 1kg of Keelings raspberries.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 250ml of carbonated lemon & lime water.
- Pulse 900g of the Keelings Raspberries in a food processor to make a thick juice. Pour into a jug and mix in the remaining 100g of the Keelings raspberries. Add in the honey and mix together. Cool in the fridge, to allow flavours to blend for 1 hour.
- Pour in the lemon & lime water and stir together.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Strawberry Mint Water
When it comes to refreshment it is difficult to trump a nice glass of still water. We know we can’t beat them so we’ve joined them – by infusing water with our Keelings strawberries!
- 240g Keelings strawberries.
- Small handful of mint.
- 2 litres of water.
- Hull and slice the strawberries and leave to one side and place in a bowl along with the mint.
- Mash the strawberries and mint together to release their juices.
- Put the strawberry mix into a serving jug and throw some ice on-top (if serving immediately).
- Fill the jug with water and stir. Leave in the fridge for as long as you like – the longer you leave it, the more the flavours will combine.
- Serve with a helping of ice for some cool & tasty refreshment.
Red, white and blueberry smoothies
This Keelings red, white and blueberry smoothie recipe is perfect for those times you’re craving a snack and a drink all in one go.
- 250g Keelings blueberries
- 250g Keelings raspberries
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 60ml milk
- 180ml vanilla Greek style yogurt
1. Place the Keelings blueberries, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 30ml of milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour the puree 1/3 way up into 4 separate glasses. Place upright in the freezer for 30 mins.
2. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the yoghurt into each glass, over the blueberries. Place back in the freezer for a further 30 mins.
3. Place the Keelings raspberries, 1 tablespoon of honey and 30ml milk in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour the resulting raspberry puree over the frozen yogurt and leave back in the freezer for 20mins-30mins more.
4. Leave to defrost slightly and eat with a spoon, or defrost a little more and drink with a straw!
Berry Ice Cubes
Inject all the Keelings goodness into any drink with these Keelings berry-cubes!
- Keelings raspberries
- Ice-cube tray
- Place a Keelings raspberry into each hole of your ice-cube tray.
- Fill the gap of each hole with water.
- Place into the freezer and leave to set.
- Remove from freezer and place into your drink of choice.